Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sweet Six Sunday!

Where did this week go!?! Between Andy being gone for work, from Monday through Thursday, and a no-so-fun cold that I developed, it could have been a long week...but instead it flew!

one. I joined a yoga class with a small group at a house in our compound on Monday morning and I discovered two things -
  1. Boy, am I out of shape in regards to my flexibility! I haven't taken a yoga class since yoga sculpt this summer with Meggie.  I was slightly embarrassed at times with moves that use to be easy for me, and that are now hard.  The teacher even asked me at one point in the class if I was okay! Ha! I must have had a struggling expression on my face as I tried to cradle my own leg. Sigh...
  2. I sure do miss yoga! Even though I was completely distracted in the instructor's house with all of her furniture, artwork and sculptures surrounding us, I thoroughly enjoyed the class and cannot wait for some sculpt at CorePower this summer!
two. On Tuesday, Tiffany and I went to an outlet mall in Piaseczno.  The mall was super cute and we actually got some great deals! My fav purchase were these green New Balance kicks! I have always had something for green!

Piaseczno Fashion House Outlet
Cute little store fronts!

three. Tuesday night we headed out at NIGHT, which is a rarity here for us, to celebrate Robin's birthday! We went to Hoppiness Beer & Food in Warsaw for a good burger and beer! Robin has been a blessing to me (and our family) here in Poland and I am beyond grateful for all of her time, advice and friendship!


four. I spend a lot of time in our house and there are some nights where I just NEED to get out of the house with the family.  We didn't have much time between waking up from naps and the sun setting, but I knew we could make it up to Royal Wilanów and give the kiddos some play time on the trampolines.  We cannot wait for warmer weather!



five. I just LOVE a fresh haircut on this cute little boy!


six. Sunday was family fun day - well in the morning at least! Then Andy and I headed out for a day date in Old Town!

Kid #1

Kid #2

Kid #3

Some kids like to play at the park, while at the park.  Others like to play with the gate!
Opening and closing doors all. day. long!



Heading into Old Town

Lunch spot

SUPER small restaurant! This is to my left...
...and to my right.

Delicious salad - prosciutto wrapped pears with bleu cheese. Yummers!


We are SO happy to have daddy back home! Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment